This article translated what I wrote in japanese into English. Although it may be unclear by the expression of English, if you read this article you can grasp the image of ADK(Aidos Kuneen)
What is Indacoin?
Indacoin is an exchange where you can buy cryptocurrencies with credit and debit cards.
|Handling cryptocurrency||More than 100 types such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, ADK|
|Cards that can be used||VISA・Master Card|
With Indacoin, ADK can be purchased with a credit card. Twitter below is an announcement from Indacoin.
Indacoin would like to announce a new partnership with @Aidos_kuneen. Aidos Kuneen project focuses on privacy, decentralization, and scalability.
Check their website https://t.co/ZY8xOJ7rac
Welcome on board guys!👏🚀 pic.twitter.com/UdpTy4APL8
— Indacoin (@Indacoin) July 15, 2019
About the purchased ADK
Credit card purchase demand
Unable to sell ADK within Indacoin
- Purchase ADK with credit card at Indacoin
- Remit purchased ADK to exchange (Aidos Market etc.)
- Sell ADK on the exchange to become BTC
- Remit BTC to domestic exchanges
- Sell BTC at a domestic exchange to convert to Japanese yen, dollars and euros
- Withdraw Japanese Yen or Dollar / Euro into your bank account